Yishion Singapore’s Membership Programme (the “Programme”) is owned and managed by Yishion Singapore Pte Ltd (“Yishion”). The participation by any persons (the “Member”) in the Programme implies an acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Under the Programme, the Member may be entitled to discounts (“Discounts”) and/or points (“Points”) when the Member’s mobile number is presented at the time of purchase at any Yishion outlet in Singapore or online at www.yishion.sg. The basis upon which the Member may be permitted to enjoy Discounts/Points shall be determined by Yishion. The Member shall not be entitled to request Yishion to disclose or explain matters relating to Discounts/Points for whatsoever purposes.
- The membership and any terms and conditions may be amended occasionally, and shall be governed by the laws of the Singapore. You are advised to check back regularly for such updates.
- To qualify for participation in the Programme as a Member, an applicant must be over 18 years of age and legally capable of entering into binding contracts. If you are below 18 years of age, you must obtain consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), who must accept the terms & conditions of this Membership and agree to take responsibility for your actions on your behalf. Such consent can be sent to [email protected] to proceed with the registration of membership at Yishion.
- Interested applicants for the Programme shall sign up online here. The Programme takes into account purchases made at Yishion Singapore’s retail and online (www.yishion.sg) stores (“Qualifying Purchases”) to upgrade/downgrade/renew Members’ membership status. Participation in the Programme shall, at all times, be subject to the terms and conditions on this page
- This membership is non-transferable and the use thereof is solely restricted to the person to whom and in whose name the membership is issued to and for use strictly with the Programme only.
- Yishion may, at its absolute discretion, suspend or terminate the membership of the Member or Programme or the use of the membership privileges at any time without notice or reason. In such cases, Yishion shall not be liable to the Member for whatever losses or damages that may be suffered by the Member in furtherance to or in connection with the suspension or termination thereof.
- A Member may at any time terminate his/her Membership by informing Yishion through email at [email protected]. Upon the Member informing Yishion of the intention to terminate his/her Membership, all unredeemed Points and Vouchers shall be automatically forfeited without notice to the Member and Yishion shall not be responsible or liable for the forfeiture of any unredeemed Points or Vouchers.
- Use of the Membership privileges by the Member shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
ACCUMULATING POINTS & USE OF E-VOUCHERS
- Discounts/Points/e-Voucher privileges shall be awarded to the Member upon quoting the registered mobile number used during registration before making payment for the Qualifying Purchases, failing which the associated benefits shall not be administered to the Member.
- In the case where the Qualifying Purchases were made but Points were not recorded, the Member shall provide proof of such Qualifying Purchases including receipts. Yishion reserves the right to accept or reject such proofs at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Points awarded to and accumulated by the Member under the Programme are non-transferable and have no monetary or cash value.
- Points awarded and accumulated in the Membership shall expire 12 months from the date that the Points are awarded.
- Yishion reserves the right, without prior notice nor reason, to determine and change the number of accumulated Points required for redemption of or in exchange of Rewards
REDEEMING POINTS AND E-VOUCHERS
- e-Vouchers can only be redeemed with issued Points exclusively by the Member upon logging into their account online. e-Vouchers must be redeemed prior to check out in retail stores or online.
- All e-Vouchers expire 1 month from the date of redemption and shall be used in accordance with the terms & conditions of each voucher. There will be strictly no extension of expiry dates of e-Vouchers.
ACCOUNT EXPIRY AND DOWNGRADE
- Members under the Member-tier will enjoy a lifelong membership at Yishion.
- A VIP-tier Member will automatically be downgraded to the Member-tier should they fail to spend $200 within their membership period of 12 months.
ACCOUNT RENEWAL AND UPGRADE
- A VIP-tier Member will retain his/her status by spending $200 on Qualifying Purchases within their membership period of 12 months under their member account. Such purchases must be made at Yishion Singapore’s retail or online store (www.yishion.sg).
- A Member-tier Member will be automatically upgraded to the VIP-tier by spending $300 on Qualifying Purchases within the last 12 months under their member account. Such purchases must be made at Yishion Singapore’s retail or online store (www.yishion.sg).
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The collection, use and/or disclosure of any personal information relating to the Member shall be in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Any claims or disputes relating to the Programme shall be referred directly to Yishion for decision, whose decision shall be final and binding on the Member and Yishion’s records.