Yishion Singapore’s Membership Programme (the “Programme”) is owned, operated and managed by Yishion Singapore Pte Ltd (“Yishion”). The participation by any such person (the “Member”) in the Programme shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Under the Programme, the Member is entitled to discounts (“Discounts”) when the Member’s mobile number is presented at the time of purchase at any Yishion outlet in Singapore. The basis upon which the Member may be permitted to enjoy Discounts shall be determined by Yishion. The Member shall not be entitled to request Yishion to disclose or explain matters relating to Discounts for whatsoever purposes.
- The membership and any terms and conditions, as amended from time to time, shall be governed by the laws of the Singapore.
- Any person who wishes to become a Member shall complete and submit an application form to Yishion. Participation in the Programme shall, at all times, be subject to the terms and conditions stated.
- To qualify for the participation in the Programme, an applicant is required to spend the specified amount within the store in a same day receipt.
- This membership is non-transferable and the use thereof is solely restricted to the person to whom and in whose name the membership is issued to and for use strictly with the Programme only.
- Yishion may, at its absolute discretion, suspend or terminate the membership of the Member or Programme or the use of the membership privileges at any time without notice or reason and Yishion shall not be liable to the Member for whatever losses or damages that may be suffered by the Member in furtherance to or in connection with the suspension or termination thereof.
- A Member may at any time terminate his/her membership by informing Yishion and, upon the Member informing Yishion of the intention to terminate his/her membership, shall no longer enjoy membership benefits.
- Use of the membership privilege by the Member shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.