Version: 2.0 Updated: 16 September 2019
Yishion is committed to protecting your privacy and personal data. As such, our personal data policies comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “Act”) under the laws of Singapore.
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- Personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) collected may include, but is not limited to: Name, gender, age, telephone number, home address, email address, credit card information, interests, and favourite activities etc. in order to enjoy the products and services Yishion offers.
USES OF PERSONAL DATA
Access to your personal data is restricted to authorized personnel only. Personal Data will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by Yishion for any of the following purpose(s):
- Processing, administering and/or managing Yishion’s Membership Programme (“the Programme)
- Contacting Members in the Programme
- If consented by the Member, for sending marketing, advertising and promotional information on products, future events, launches and promotions of Yishion via email and/or SMS
- Processing e-commerce orders via www.yishion.sg
- Shared with Yishion’s agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality in order to provide administrative, data processing, research and marketing, distribution, telecommunications, professional or other services in the course of business operations.
CONSENT TO USES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
- By registering for and participating in the Programme, and/or by checking the ‘Accept’ box, the Member of the Programme consents to Yishion collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing the Member’s personal data for the purposes described in the previous section. The Member also acknowledges that he/she has read and fully understands the contents of this document.
- By making an online purchase on www.yishion.sg, the individual also consents to the use of their Personal Data to fulfil the orders made.
- We communicate with our Members through email and SMS. If you wish to unsubscribe from promotional emails, please log into your Member account online to uncheck the relevant modes of communication.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF INFORMATION
You have the right to:
i. Check whether we hold any of your Personal Data;
ii. Access your Personal Data held by us;
iii. Ask us to correct or update any Personal Data which is inaccurate;
iv. Ascertain our policies and practices periodically in relation to Personal Data.
v. Opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time
In accordance with the Act, we have the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any Personal Data access request.
If you want to access and/or correct your personally identifiable information, you may change it this through the website by logging-in to your personal profile. Otherwise, requests can be made in writing (by post or email) and sent to:
Yishion Singapore Pte. Ltd.
3014A Ubi Road 1 #06-14